This website is intended for your information.
I do not obtain any personal data from you.
My and our provider’s physical servers and technical infrastructure including my e-mail server are located in Germany.
Please find more details below.
- Name and Address of the Person Responsible for Processing the Personal Data (Art. 13 (1) (a) and (b) GDPR)
Nina Göringer – Fachübersetzungen
33098 Paderborn, Germany
+49 5251 68 34 878
Due to the small size of my company, I am under no obligation to appoint a data protection officer.
- Purposes for Which Personal Data are to be Processed and Legal Basis for Processing (Art. 13 (1) (c) GDPR)
My business is to engage in writing, translating, reviewing, editing, copyediting German and English texts, and the provision of related services. The main purpose of my collection, processing and use of personal data is to enter into relevant contracts and to fulfill my contractual obligations. Subsidiary purposes include the support of prospective customers, contract initiation, customer and supplier administration as well as internal statistical purposes.
Personal data are collected, processed and used for the following groups of people, as far as this is necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes:
- Prospectice customers: Address and contact details, service information
- Customers: Address and contact details, contract data, billing data, payment data, service information
- Suppliers/service providers: Address and contact details, contract data, billing data, service information
Personal data will only be processed if at least one of the following applies:
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes (Art. 6 (1) GDPR).
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract of which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR).
- Processing is necessary for compliance with legal obligation to which I am subject (Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR).
- Recipients or Categories of Recipients of the Personal Data (Art. 13 (1) (e) and (f) GDPR)
Personal data are only used internally and passed on only in accordance with legal provisions:
- To public authorities, if and as required by law.
- To service providers as vicarious agents, insofar as the data are required for the fulfillment of the purposes stated under 2. above.
Personal data are never transmitted outside the EU or to any international organization.
- Duration of Storage of the Personal Data (Art. 13 (2) (a) GDPR)
Personal data will be deleted after the end of the legal or contractual retention periods. However, personal data not affected by such retention periods will be deleted once the purposes mentioned under 2. have become obsolete.
- Right to Information, Rectification, and Erasure; Right to Lodge a Complaint (Art. 13 (2) (b) to (d) GDPR)
- Data subjects have the right to obtain information about pertinent personal data.
- Data subjects have the right to have incorrect or incomplete personal data corrected.
- Data subjects have the right to have their pertinent personal data erased or their use restricted, unless otherwise provided by law (e.g., tax law) or contractual agreement.
- Data subjects have the right to revoke their consent for processing pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) GDRP, unless otherwise provided by law (e.g.. tax law) or contractual agreement.
These options are provided free of charge; all that is required is a simple message to me in text form.
Data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The authority responsible for me is the North Rhine-Westphalia Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (LDI NRW).
- Obligation to Provide Data (Art. 13 (2) (e) GDPR)
The provision of personal data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. In this case, the data subject is required to provide the personal data. Failure to provide the requested personal data may render it impossible for me to enter into a contract with the data subject.
- Automated Decision-Making (Art. 13 (2) (f) GDPR)
I do not use any form of automated decision making including profiling as defined by Art. 22 (1) and (4) GDPR.
Only session cookies are used for this website. They are necessary for it to work properly.
Session cookies are data packages transmitted between your web browser and the web server. They do not contain any information about your identity, only a session ID or token. This is stored inside the server to assign multiple pageviews to the same user’s visit (session).
As soon as you quit your browser session cookies are automatically deleted.
- Additional Information
This website uses SSL encryption for security reasons and for the protection of confidential data. The URL of an SSL encrypted web page starts with “https://” instead of “http://” , and you will see a padlock symbol in your address bar. With SSL encryption, the data you transmit cannot be read by third parties.
When you visit one of my pages, as everywhere on the Internet, anonymous access data (which cannot be assigned to any specific person) is automatically acquired. These data are automatically transmitted by the visitor’s browser and collected by my provider in a log file (browser type and version, operating system, URI of the previously visited page, host name or IP address of your computer or router, as well as date and time of access). The purpose of this data collection is the statistical evaluation of my website and defense against hackers and other threats such as cybercrimes. These data will not be merged with other data sources or shared with third parties. The data will be deleted as required by law as soon as they are no longer needed for the purpose described.
I do not use analysis tools (such as Google Analytics). There are no ads and no trackers on my pages. Any links to Xing and LinkedIn are simple links and not trackers. My website offers no payment options.